M.R. Airframe Ltd. has developed the STC's as listed below and is continuing to expand their manufacturing capabilities and is working on the development of additional Supplemental Type Certificate products. Keep an eye on our website for additional products.
Vertical Stabilizer Composite Leading and Trailing EdgeSTC# SH11-19 Bell 206A, B, L & 407 FAA approval SR03038NY
Always striving to provide our customers with the most cost effective option has lead M.R. Airframe Ltd. to the development of Supplemental Type Certificate # SH11-19 for a Bell 206A, B, L & 407 Vertical Fin Composite Leading and Trailing Edge.
Presently the Bell 206A, B, L & 407 Vertical fin leading and trailing edge caps are:
- made of.012” to .016” aluminum
- easily damaged by regular ground handling, and
- have multiple part numbers
Our Composite Leading and Trailing Edge stock replacement parts:
Engine Mount Quick Removal KitSTC # SH11-40 Bell 206 A, B, L Series & 407 FAA approval SR03095NY
Damage incurred from an improperly removed engine can lead to costly structural repairs and considerable down time and loss of revenue for the aircraft. The pressure of time and manpower availability often results in the engine mount legs being pulled off the engine without removing the bolts attached to the airframe. This can cause significant structural damage and may require removal of all major components.
The benefits of our Bell 206/407 Engine Mount Quick Removal Kit are substantial:
- Saves time per engine change
- Allows one mechanic to loosen the mount and remove an engine in accordance with Bell Maintenance Manual
- Easy access to lock wire bolts, eliminates need for time consuming and difficult installation of cotter pins
- Saves time on re-torque, allowing one person to perform re-torque in minutes
- Prevents fretting damage
- May prevent structure and engine leg damage by allowing simple removal of engine legs
- May prevent expensive stress cracking in engine mount structure
- Preserves engine alignment as mounts do not become deformed and reduces chance of losing critical shims
It takes approximately 4 hrs for the initial installation of the Engine Mount Quick Removal Kit on a typical Bell 206. Simple and easy to install field kit comes complete with everything you need and can be accomplished by any mechanic.